Wyrmkeep Entertainment Board
August 20, 2017, 04:44:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Patreon for Inherit the Earth:Sand and Shadows launched!

Our sites: Wyrmkeep Entertainment Home   Inherit the Earth Comic   Mole's Quest   The Labyrinth of Time
   Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time passing (and a lot of changes)  (Read 405 times)
Corvus

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2017, 01:37:17 AM »

Every so often I'll have a chance to point someone this way to investigate The Labyrinth of Time and I am reminded of how long it has been. Apparently someone called Nightdive bought the rights to the game to distribute it on Steam? I wasn't expecting that, and I've eschewed directing people toward that download mostly out of my own confusion as to who would be getting paid.

A lot has changed for me as well, to the point where when I show people the Adventurer's Guide for LoT, I have to say, "Yes, that was my name." It still puts a smile on my face to see it there, available for purchase, something I was able to create and contribute to the old game I still love so much. It does seem folks are finding the game through Steam, but that doesn't lead them here where I can talk with them. A shame, that.

I do miss talking with folks here who loved the game as much as I do. Someone was trying to recreate the game in another engine... I wonder what happened with that. Was there ever any real chance for a sequel? What else has Wyrmkeep done -- did those RPG books mentioned in an announcement ever come to fruition? Is Joe still here?
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 03:41:16 PM »

Night Dive is licensing The Labyrinth of Time from Wyrmkeep Entertainment for distribution on Steam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: