Wyrmkeep Entertainment Board
September 19, 2019, 09:03:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Patreon for Inherit the Earth:Sand and Shadows launched!

Our sites: Wyrmkeep Entertainment Home   Inherit the Earth Comic   Mole's Quest   The Labyrinth of Time
   Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News?  (Read 7268 times)
Corvus

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2007, 05:08:54 PM »

It's been a long time since I posted here, obviously.  I was curious what news there might be from the company.  Things seem to have been focused on Inherit the Earth for some time.  We got a very vague teaser on the possibility of a Labyrinth of Time sequel -- any word?  And what about other games?  There are a metric ton of old adventure games I'd love to be able to play again; I have several in a CD binder that I can't play because there's no way to run them under Linux, at least for someone of less than "guru" status such as myself.  So, what news from the Keep?
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 10:08:39 PM »

We are knocking around a design for LOT2, but I think that development on that will have to wait for ITE2 (or at least ITE2 being farther along).
Corvus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 01:30:48 AM »

One does still wonder, from time to time, what became of all this. It has been over nine years.
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 03:38:32 PM »

Nothing new to report on the LOT2 front.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: