Wyrmkeep Entertainment Board
September 19, 2019, 08:36:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Patreon for Inherit the Earth:Sand and Shadows launched!

Our sites: Wyrmkeep Entertainment Home   Inherit the Earth Comic   Mole's Quest   The Labyrinth of Time
   Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not shows the subtitles of the introduction  (Read 4336 times)
raulpuro

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2015, 02:26:21 AM »

Hi,

The game has a bug since version cd, it not shows the subtitles of the introduction, well in the original version is not important, the voices are in English but I have adapted a translation amater in Spanish and understand what explains the introduction is important.

This problem is solved in scummvm, but unfortunately the translated version does not work with scummvm, for the translation is necessary edit the executable.

Greetings and thanks.

EDIT:

Show of scummvm information, if it is of any use.

http://sourceforge.net/p/scummvm/bugs/6041/

https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/commit/8c1ca6548d9dd656f093f7b7962612715c0bf5e9
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 03:00:17 PM by raulpuro » Logged
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 01:10:44 PM »

The intro has always been different from the rest of the game as the "show text" setting doesn't actually show the dialogue as text in the intro. I do think the text will be shown if the SFX and voices volumes are set to Off.
raulpuro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 03:10:08 PM »

The intro has always been different from the rest of the game as the "show text" setting doesn't actually show the dialogue as text in the intro. I do think the text will be shown if the SFX and voices volumes are set to Off.

Hi,

Thanks for replying, would be a bit cumbersome having to remove the voices to see the subtitles and put it back voices for  to play, but that's no problem, the problem is that the version of Gog, haven't the option to remove the voices , well at least I can not find it.

Greetings
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: