Wyrmkeep Entertainment Board
December 14, 2017, 10:10:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Patreon for Inherit the Earth:Sand and Shadows launched!

Our sites: Wyrmkeep Entertainment Home   Inherit the Earth Comic   Mole's Quest   The Labyrinth of Time
   Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a fan gushing :)  (Read 2565 times)
Aleema

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2014, 01:15:30 PM »

Inherit the Earth was a very memorable part of my childhood. I loved it. When we switched from Mac to PC, I lost the game. Which was frustrating, because I had never completed the game. (This was the time before the internet where I could look up the part that stumped me.) When I first started exploring the internet, I immediately searched for it but found no one even knowing what it was. Then, a couple years later, I found Wyrmkeep and immediately purchased a hard copy! I really, really enjoyed replaying the game all over again. And hilariously, when I was finally able to progress, I found out I was only a scene away from the ending! Arggh!  cheesy

Anyway, I just needed to gush about how much I appreciate you guys keeping this game alive. It was so clever, so full of wonder ... I didn't feel it was just a kids game, even as I played it in my mid-twenties. You guys are amazing.

And because of all that, I will of course fund your Kickstarter for ITE2. I'm not a fan of the art style, but you guys could make it out of Legos and I'd still donate. Good luck!
PhantomSheep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 11:35:36 AM »

I want to get in on this too. I loved this game as a kid, parts of it have really stuck with me!

I didn't learn about the previous kickstarter until it was too late, but I've thrown in my pledge this time. Hoping to see my name in the credits, but it looks like we have a long way to go!

The art style is definitely different, like OP says, but I can adjust! It's the voices that sell it for me!
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 08:29:26 PM »

The adjustment amount has been lessened...

Kermit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 11:07:14 PM »

I want to get in on this too. I loved this game as a kid, parts of the https://www.agilebuddy.com/lean-belly-breakthrough-review-and-results new lean belly breakthrough have really stuck with me!

I didn't learn about the previous kickstarter until it was too late, but I've thrown in my pledge this time. Hoping to see my name in the credits, but it looks like we have.

It's one of my favorite games of old too.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 07:09:51 AM by Kermit » Logged
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 02:37:13 PM »

Thanks!
Stefankeep

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 12:48:49 AM »

I just found out that it was released 13 years ago... I'd swear that it was like... I dunno, 5-8 years ago? Not 13! Time is passing so quickly! Great game!

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. Joseph Campbell
Alster82

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 11:02:59 PM »

lol Stefan. Time really flyes doesnt it. I use to play this back in the day too and i cant believe that its 13 years ago. I guess ill dive into some nostalgia Smiley

Gaming for good is awsome
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: