• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

Ripples --- Make all comments here

Started by cairn destop, Apr 28, 2017, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cairn destop

First off, a special thanks to Kaijugod.  His recent threads have fired up the old hedgehog's imagination.  A dangerous thing indeed.  This will be my story about the discovery of a human camp dating back to ancient times. 

Those who have read my other story will note some continuity.  The porcupines have returned.  I'm also introducing another morph race, one that seems appropriate to this world.  All other races mentioned have either appeared in the game, the comics, or in concept art.

The first chapter will be posted on May 1, 2017.  Additional chapters will appear every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday over a four week period. 

I do respond to all inquiries.  Post them on this thread so as not to ruin the flow of the story for those coming to it after a few chapters have been posted.  If you prefer a personal response, use the PM system.  Thank you all for your consideration.
Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

Kaijugod

Just read the first chapter of your story and I have to say well done. I'll be posting the next chapter later this month as I'm currently busy with college finals.

cairn destop

School first always.  Take your time, there is no race for finishing your story. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

Kaijugod

I'm probably guessing that the caverns are actually some sort of human ruins and there's something in them that's causing these disappearances.

cairn destop

Partly accurate.  The answers as to the "caverns" will be given in a future chapter as well as what happened to the others.

cairn destop

Anyone who writes knows the editing never ends.  Same with my latest story.  Chapter 11 has been eliminated as it adds nothing to the story.  That means the last chapter will be posted on May 24, 2017.  To those who are reading, my thanks and appreciation.

Kaijugod

Great story so far. Just a heads up I'll be posting the next chapter of my story very soon.

cairn destop

Today, 5/24/17, marks the final installment to the story.  I will continue to answer any and all questions posed.  A special thanks to all who followed and to any who have read my tale.