• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

Short stories.

Started by cairn destop, Feb 20, 2014, 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cairn destop

A nice twist on the old classic joke.  Just out of curiosity, why do our two foxes look so strange?  Different art / artist?
Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

WyrmMaster

The artist for "Chief Among Us," Falkurneeze, will be illustrating "Short Tales." Her style is different that of Allison Hershey from "Little Wolf Lost."

So, yes, the art will look different.

cairn destop

Does the new discussion site mean these forums are redundant and will that mean their discontinuation?
Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

WyrmMaster

No, I'll still be answering questions here. I'm not assuming that every reader who is not a member of tumblr wants to haunt that site for answers to ITE questions  :mellow:

Also, questions about ITE 2 on tumblr will probably be answered "Please visit the Wyrmkeep Entertainment forum for project status."

Finally, questions asked on tumblr about the original game or the comic will probably be re-ported here. On the other hand, questions to ITE characters on tumblr will probably only be answered on there.