• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

Comments about the comic can go in a new topic

Started by WyrmMaster, Sep 10, 2012, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyrmMaster

Just for the record, readers are welcome to create a new topic to comment about a particular strip or the comic in general. You need not use the "The Story Itself - Part 2" topic.

cairn destop

Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

cairn destop

So many questions posed by our writers and some interesting art, and still no comments?  This is sad.  Such a great strip and nobody wants to at least offer a compliment or two?
Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

ElenDan

Hi everyone :)
we started a project that we think can be very interesting for all teachers (especially on the fields of foreign languages, history, culture and art) and everyone interested in these areas.

We make a series of comic strips. Not pure entertaining strips, but the ones that even not comics lovers may find attractive.
This series combines factual historical and geographical information into a fun and exciting adventure story.

Each story is based on real historical events and facts. We have researched the stories thoroughly, providing a way for readers to both enjoy the plot of the story and dive into history. Very easy and pleasant reading, the adventures of an antiques shop owner and archeologist Archont Duval and his team will inspire study of many eras of history and exotic locales in the world.
We translate the stories to 9 different languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese). So the series can function as a reading material for those interested in language study.

We are a startup and need your support to make more stories real. Therefor we have launched a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.
http://igg.me/at/duvalantique

We have prepared a variety of perks (bonuses) starting from $1. Perks are ranging from e-mailed original drawings to complete printed comic books (exclusive, signed first edition) and possibility to become one of the characters of a story.

It would be amazing if you could support us. Your help is priceless and very important. Thank you all very much!
http://igg.me/at/duvalantique