• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

What's THAT in the elevator?! (Some spoilers...)

Started by W. John Stinnett, Jul 14, 2007, 08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. John Stinnett

Three bugs come to mind that I've noticed and have not been mentioned on this board as far as I know...

The first bug is in the elevator. After I step inside from the Hotel and move up to the second level, if I look to my right, rather than seeing the wall, I see a close up of the "Slade and Barcher" door.

The second has to do with the section of the Labyrinth with the falling rocks. Sometimes, I can't seem to find a pattern to tell me when it'll happen, when I pass through for the first time, rather than "You barely avoid getting hit by a rock", it'll say "Good thing you wore protective head gear" as if I had found the helmet already.

I wouldn't be surprised if these glitches were somehow the result of me not taking very good care of my copy of the game. (I'll probably have to buy another copy...)

The third is something I just found, and I guess it isn't something technical, but story wise. After the shirt is put in the laundry chute, and the newspaper is dropped off, history changes, and all the information on the comptuers in the museum and library change accordingly, except for the excerpt on Maddigan. Even after Professor Garret's discoveries in the Mayan Ziggurat, the computer entry says "If the map existed, it must have been buried with him because no one ever came back with the Mayan Treasures" In the "revised" history, Garret found the map and used it to find the Talisman.

I still love this game, even if it's not perfect  ^_^...