Wyrmkeep Entertainment Board
August 19, 2019, 08:55:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Patreon for Inherit the Earth:Sand and Shadows launched!

Our sites: Wyrmkeep Entertainment Home   Inherit the Earth Comic   Mole's Quest   The Labyrinth of Time
   Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: If you had the choice, would you like to have a second part of the old ITE game? What would you expect?
Yes, of course! Retero action! Don't change anything!!! Loved the first part, will love the second part! - 7 (38.9%)
Yes, surely. But I want much better 3D graphics like well known RP-Games. - 3 (16.7%)
Yes, but the graphics have to get slightly better (e.g. 2D, 3D characters, more animations). The old one is really a little... old... Smiley - 7 (38.9%)
Yes, but only if it's very cheap (e.g. lower then 20$) - 1 (5.6%)
No, i would not buy another "chapter" of ITE. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wouls you like a second part of ITE?  (Read 29547 times)
Bladerunner

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2004, 08:17:43 AM »

Oh yes please :-)
a second (or third?) Part of ITE would be more then welcome. As I mentioned in another thread, I was allways waiting for an end of the story. Some enhancements grafiks like would be welcome too, but i really don`t want a 3D graphics thingy like Lucas Arts did with monkey island.. point and klick is enough i d` say ;-)
Another thing which would be really cool is, when Wyrmkeep Entertainment could (if they ever going to make a sequel) work a bit together with the makers of ScummVM, because then those game could be played nearly everywhere (for example on my beloved amiga ;-), but also on some handheld devices and so on) But I guess this will never happen..  
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2004, 09:59:55 PM »

You discussed many things in your post, Bladerunner, so I'm confused about what exactly you guess will never happen?

Bladerunner

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2004, 05:11:54 AM »

WyrmMaster:

Oh sorry for the confusion.Guess I have to polish my english a little bit huh
What I doubt is that there will be a somehow "official" support for scummVM with a possible second part. Personally I am using Linux PPC and sometimes a Amiga OS Clone, so the only way for me using such a second part would be with scummVM. And it could be an Idea for other devices, where no native port is planed.That is what i meant, will never happen...I guess.. (but hope otherway of course Wink )

Anyway if atleast a second part is comming, i would be more then happy, even if i have to buy a windows box Wink

WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2004, 09:43:50 AM »

We are fairly sure we want to provide a Linux x86 version of any sequel to ITE, so a Linux PPC version might not be a stretch. No one should be forced to buy a Windows box  Wink

FallenWolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2004, 12:37:13 PM »

i am back from the dead!

well, interesting vote result. i hope it will help Smiley
MTPDA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2013, 05:58:34 PM »

And the characters will be:

Colonel O'Rif
Major Rhene*
Dr. Daneeah Elkson