• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

4/21/06 Picture

Started by JSM3050, Apr 21, 2006, 12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSM3050

D*mn that thing's fugly....

No offense meant to Ms. Guedel. I just don't like that breed of dog.  

cairn destop

I don't know why, but the impression I got was of the steriotypical blond - somebody that makes dirt look intelligent.  Part of that might be the poor quality of the picture, which I am told in another thread is due to the picture being faxed.  Here's hoping the site will provide a better and more updated version.  Even better if the original author could submit the original via scanner.  Am sure there have been a lot of improvements in such things since this was first done.
Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

AllieFiona

I remember when Heidi faxed that picture.  It was back in 1992 or thereabouts.  A long time and many generations of technology back.  We've long ago lost touch with the Heidi.   She was an ex Disney animator.  In fact, she was one of the first proponants for using computers in animation there.

I did google her and found that she remarried and settled down in Florida.  Perhaps Joe would be interested in getting in touch with her.   Joe?