Wyrmkeep Entertainment Board
July 12, 2020, 07:49:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Patreon for Inherit the Earth:Sand and Shadows launched!

Our sites: Wyrmkeep Entertainment Home   Inherit the Earth Comic   Mole's Quest   The Labyrinth of Time
   Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Inherit the earth 2 ?  (Read 181855 times)
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2009, 10:25:06 AM »

I would be willing to discuss the situation with you via email: techsupport@wyrmkeep.com.
Tobibrocki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2009, 11:10:33 AM »

I hope the problems you developers might have will be solved soon, is the script even finished? Seems like it doesnīt look good for the project afterall... seems like me and a handful other people still care for this project. I suppose any kind of  "announcement" about the game might not come soon.

Hehe, sorry WyrmMaster for getting on your nerves with this all the time, asking and asking, you must be pretty annoyed by this! :-/ Iīm just interested in the project, still! So, I hope the problems get solved soon!I really hope itīs not an legal issue or so, or it could also be that you guys currently work on the project and when the time comes, BOOM, big announcement. But thatīs all speculation.... .

So yeah, I still care for the project, just to let you know (once more)! Wink

Offtopic:
By the way, are there any plans for a Xbox Live Arcade or PSN port of ITE?
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2009, 03:39:49 PM »

Wyrmkeep Entertainment owns all the right to Inherit the Earth. The only issues are technical and financial.

There is a plot for the first episode (the game is planned as episodes like the recent Sam & Max games).

Tobibrocki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2009, 12:07:20 PM »

I see! Mmmmh... .

Speaking of Sam&Max, have you tried to, work togehther with TellTale Games? They have experience with these type of Games, maybe that could work out. However, the financial side ... you are probably searching for an investor right now and as it looks like no one has interest yet. :-(

I like the episode Idea, once all the episodes have been completed you would probably sell em all on a Disc, am I right?
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2009, 12:18:17 PM »

I haven't been actively seeking investors (yet).

Once the 5 (or 6?) episodes are complete, then a CD release would be a possibility.
theruler

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2009, 03:35:19 AM »

I will definitely buy the episodes, AND the solid version.
Do you have plan to make a discount on those customers that have bought all the episodes (like telltale is doing with monkey saga, eventually in a single solution)?

Any chance to know how much an episode will cost?

Regards
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2009, 11:48:45 AM »

I can't say yes for certain, but that would seem the way pricing usual works.
littleskitterbug

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 18, 2009, 01:38:17 PM »

Fingers crossed that the ITE sequel (or episode series) is still on track. No idea how a person goes about finding investors or how much in the way of financial resources Wyrmkeep needs, but I ran across this: http://www.kickstarter.com/ while I was checking up on the development of another independent adventure game (Resonance) http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/VinceTwelve/resonance-retro-styled-adventure-game-contest-e. Seems like Kiva (but for creative folk) and Kiva seems to enjoy a lot of success. Totally unsolicited information, I know, but I thought I'd share because I think it's an interesting fundraising strategy and I'm getting all worried that ITE 2 (in any shape or form) may never happen. Sad kthxbye
Lost Tribe

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2009, 11:51:16 AM »

I still hope for the sequal, too, but I can imagine how difficult it can be to find sponsors for the sequal for a game that is so old. I was surprised to find out they had made a new version for the new Windows system. Good luck to Wyrmkeep for that project!
BaconALaCarte

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2010, 02:47:20 PM »

Any new details as to the status of the new game?
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2010, 03:03:30 PM »

The plan for the sequel has changed, but it's too early to give any details. (Yes, I know that's vague. Sorry.)
BaconALaCarte

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2010, 04:47:06 PM »

I wish a company would do to Inherit the Earth as they did with the Monkey Island series and update the original game. It's so legendary... though I'm biased because it was my first Mac game I ever played.
Mb nut

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2010, 08:49:49 AM »

Would you be planning on adding a combat system? I'm sorry, but the majority of people these days only like games if there is fighting in it. It's kinda dumb, but true.
Tobibrocki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2010, 09:04:21 PM »

The plan for the sequel has changed

Hopefully in a good way! *Fingers Crossed*
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2010, 01:49:11 PM »

Would you be planning on adding a combat system?

The current design doesn't require anything other than a very stylized combat system (if any). I'm not trying to compete against Halo here...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: