Wyrmkeep Entertainment Board
July 12, 2020, 06:51:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Patreon for Inherit the Earth:Sand and Shadows launched!

Our sites: Wyrmkeep Entertainment Home   Inherit the Earth Comic   Mole's Quest   The Labyrinth of Time
   Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Inherit the earth 2 ?  (Read 181847 times)
Lymril

Of course I'm THAT Lymril!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2009, 11:01:28 AM »

The project is on hold.

"Mommy?  I think Grandpa is losing his marbles."
"Why is that, sweetie?"
"He said when he was my age he once played a computer game about a fox named 'Riff'."
"Why does that make you think he's losing his marbles?"
"The game came out just last week."

Some like it FURRY!
Visit #SoftPaws on FurNet IRC
General chat and light role play.
Channel Rating: MW (Mostly Worksafe)
www.furnet.org
Rik McCloud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2009, 06:14:31 AM »

I hope that problems in the world's economic climate aren't the reason Sad
AussieWolf

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2009, 06:45:17 PM »

Well, at least we know that the game will be released sometime between now, and December 31st, 2099...

Best of luck with whatever it is that is holding you up for now.
Knux the Fox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2009, 05:14:18 PM »

Well, at least we know that the game will be released sometime between now, and December 31st, 2099...

Best of luck with whatever it is that is holding you up for now.

Uh oh...now that you've said that, they're going to change it to 2XXX so that it could be as late as the end of 2999.  Who knows, the world could blow up before this game is released.  I've been eagerly awaiting this game since 2006 when I first heard that a sequel was being made.
FallenWolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2009, 04:03:23 AM »

Hm, well, when I registered to this forum I was told it would be released mid 2008 - then 2009, now it is on hold. Hmmmmm...
Not really what i hoped to find here when checking the news.
Tobibrocki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2009, 09:05:00 AM »

Inherit the earth II, We´ll meet you in the next century! :/

Looks like this is going to be an never ending story I guess. Cry Not even a single screenshot or a bit more concept art (if that one on the site is actual concept art of a character from the sequel), zero nada nothing...
I visit this site here every now and then to see if anything has changed, but oh well, I wouldn´t be surprised if it was canceled. I still hope and think its not, but its so quiet it makes one think it is.

Lymril

Of course I'm THAT Lymril!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2009, 09:51:47 AM »

Yeah, I've pretty much given up on it myself.

Wyrmkeeper, I think you're past due for a status update.

Inherit the earth II, We´ll meet you in the next century! :/

Looks like this is going to be an never ending story I guess. Cry Not even a single screenshot or a bit more concept art (if that one on the site is actual concept art of a character from the sequel), zero nada nothing...
I visit this site here every now and then to see if anything has changed, but oh well, I wouldn´t be surprised if it was canceled. I still hope and think its not, but its so quiet it makes one think it is.

Some like it FURRY!
Visit #SoftPaws on FurNet IRC
General chat and light role play.
Channel Rating: MW (Mostly Worksafe)
www.furnet.org
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2009, 06:11:56 PM »

The concept sketch on inherittheearth2.com site is for a character from the sequel. The sequel is on hold until some issues are resolved. The only thing that has been canceled at this point is any definite release date for now.
Tobibrocki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2009, 09:44:44 PM »

You cannot tell when these issues might be solved, can you? I think I asked this a year ago but I´ll ask you again, these Issues you are talking about, what kind of issues are they, can you tell anything about them in any way? It´s been so long now, maybe some here could help, or are they something the community can not solve?

Well, at least you said something about the status, even though it´s nothing new! Smiley
MontanaJoe

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2009, 12:53:16 PM »

What game engine would you be using to make the game? A lot of adventure games nowadays are made with AGS, which is pretty good in its own right.
cairn destop

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2009, 06:37:15 PM »

Not sure if this is the place to post it, but if you need a new "classic" art work while we are waiting for the story to resume, how about the character on the Inherit the Earth II web site?

Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2009, 10:07:24 AM »

What game engine would you be using to make the game? A lot of adventure games nowadays are made with AGS, which is pretty good in its own right.

AGS is a 2D engine, and ITE2 will be 3D. Anyway, the engine is not the roadblock.
Light

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 29, 2009, 07:57:49 PM »

I'm sorry, but what is wrong with development? I go to college for game & graphic design. I'd like to help. I've been waiting on a sequel for 15 years :-(.
Nasty Snow

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2009, 09:29:44 AM »

I have not played ITE before, but from what I have seen I like the setting and content. I dont know if money is a problem, but if it is you could look into making a port of ITE and maybe some of the other games for consoles. I know that the XBox360 has a rather large number of arcade games, and if you released it there it would probably be do well enough. Any Arcade like games would do well too if you packaged them together or something. Just throwing out suggestions.
Light

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2009, 10:45:55 PM »

I was thinking about redoing this game for flash. But apparently, it's still earning money, and that would defeat the purpose. I usually work on non-profit projects. I used to be an artist and designer (did art, music, level design, etc) for the first mmo. But, I'll work for free. I just want there to be something new.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: