Wyrmkeep Entertainment Board
July 12, 2020, 07:52:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Patreon for Inherit the Earth:Sand and Shadows launched!

Our sites: Wyrmkeep Entertainment Home   Inherit the Earth Comic   Mole's Quest   The Labyrinth of Time
   Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Inherit the earth 2 ?  (Read 181857 times)
Gaara

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2008, 02:06:56 AM »

Wyrmmaster, I assume there have been some additional delays as the 'tentative' release date has shifted to next year.. nothing major has gone wrong i hope?
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2008, 02:12:50 PM »

To answer all the recent posts: ITE 2 is on hold right now as we try to resolve some issues before we can proceed.
Gable

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2008, 07:12:42 AM »

lol original post was in 2005!!  Shocked  And looks like yet another year must go by, from the link you posted it shows 2009.

oh well, progress is progress, right?  Will there also be a pocket pc release?  I really enjoyed playing it on my mobile.

-cheers.  Wink
Lymril

Of course I'm THAT Lymril!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2008, 01:03:21 PM »

We've been waiting how long?  Ten years?  What's another?

Lym

lol original post was in 2005!!  Shocked  And looks like yet another year must go by, from the link you posted it shows 2009.

oh well, progress is progress, right?  Will there also be a pocket pc release?  I really enjoyed playing it on my mobile.

-cheers.  Wink

Some like it FURRY!
Visit #SoftPaws on FurNet IRC
General chat and light role play.
Channel Rating: MW (Mostly Worksafe)
www.furnet.org
Tobibrocki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2008, 03:38:08 PM »

On Hold ... mmmh, I really hope there are no major issues like license problems or this stuff!  huh
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2008, 09:59:54 AM »

Licensing is a non-issue. Other matters are slowing development.
Rik McCloud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2008, 11:09:51 PM »

Hope they can all be resolved soon!
Malandros

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2008, 04:58:37 PM »

I have just recently been introduced to Inherit the Earth. I completed it this afternoon and was very satisified. I sincerelly hope these complications that have risen in regard to the sequel will be able to be overcome. I realize you can not divulge much information as to the nature of these complications, but are things looking brighter now than they were before?
FallenWolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2008, 11:17:50 AM »

By the way - my "original post" was long before 2005 when i asked for the sequel Wink
I still hope for it, even if i actually don't really belive in it any more.
theruler

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2008, 12:37:18 AM »

We've been waiting how long?  Ten years?  What's another?

Lym

And THAT'S the point.

The first game was released around 1994, and for years the chance to see a sequel was only chimerical.

The reasons of this delay must be searched in the high engagement of the whole team.
If they still decide to do not release it, I am the happiest one. This means to me a better game. I am sure about that.

Let's sit down and wait, impatiently, but wait. ;-)
Tobibrocki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2008, 06:02:28 PM »

Itīs been some time now, hope you get all problems solved in time Wyrmmaster! Smiley Iīm looking forward to more Artwork and maybe a screenshot or drawing of the games interface! Smiley

Before I forgot, can you maybe tell us when we can expect to get some new information from you regarding the games current situation?
daryy

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2009, 04:13:09 AM »

very wellGet the AC parts like AC Compressor, AC Condenser, AC Evaporator and more parts ... Lincoln, Mercedes Benz AC Parts, Mercedes Benz, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, ...We offer original Mercedes parts! Find best prices for Mercedes Benz LX450 Parts by browsing our complete catalog of discount Mercedes auto parts.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 07:57:44 AM by daryy » Logged

We sell mini parts online at buyautoparts.com
sawrbear

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2009, 03:35:56 AM »

I totally love Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb.....I've loved the game since I was much younger....probably since it first came out.....I truely hope that there is a sequal to the game to be made....I was definately be excited and buy the game....I think that the idea for this game is so very cool....I look forward to the sequal to the game.....
Tobibrocki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2009, 11:33:48 AM »

Strange, Wyrmmaster still hasnīt answered ... I wonder if the ITE2 project is canceled (I hope not) or he is just to busy to answer ... . It almost seems as if this part of the Forum is dead, I hope Iīm wrong! Sad I should post a little more often I guess! :/
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 11:40:42 AM by Tobibrocki » Logged
WyrmMaster
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2009, 09:47:31 AM »

The project is on hold.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: