• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

Inherit the Earth sequel?

Started by FallenWolf, Apr 10, 2006, 04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenWolf

Heya there :)

some time has passed since i posted last time on this forum, but well, i'd like to ask something again:

several weeks ago i got an email from "wyrmkeep", that there would be an official sequel for ITE in mid 2006? Is that really true?

till now i tought that nobody would really programm something new about it. so, what may i hope for? ;)

Thanks

~Chirs
(Biggest ITE fan ever! ^^)

skbleader

Well yea if you look around a bit you can see that they are trying to make one, or at least planning it right now. I don't understand, however, why no one gets back to me about it once I post, so....I dunno. Maybe it will be all through email now or somethin.

WyrmMaster

The mid-2006 date is when we will be making an announcement about the sequel, not when the sequel will be ready. Check back after Califur in May.

FallenWolf

Ah i see :) well, i'll anyway gonna have to wait. If you still need some support, just let us know - i think there are many people who would like to help in very different ways.

skbleader

Yes, including myself in Fallen's statement.

paul.martin

hope you guys will have time for it!

Tggtt

WyrmMaster

Yes, I know.

All the ducks aren't in a row yet, so I don't want to make an "official" announcement right now.

-- The Management